Here is Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators today match Prediction 1st match and who will win today match 20 February 2021. Here is the detail of Toss, Pich, weather, and all prediction of both team’s reviews.
The 1st match of the Pakistan Super League 2021 will play between Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators at the National Stadium, Karachi.
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket world is getting prepared to witness yet another huge fight of PSL T20. The PSL 1ST Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 schedule to play between Quetta Gladiators and Karachi Kings on Saturday, 20 February 2021, at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting secure, safe, accurate, and today’s match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
- 1 Full Match Info
- 2 Team Quetta vs Karachi Kings T20 Match Preview and Reviews
- 3 Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11, Team Squad and Full & All Players Name List
- 4 Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11, Team Squad and Full & All Players Name List
- 5 PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- 6 Cricket Betting Tips and Match Predictions*
- 7 Pitch Condition
- 8 Teams, PSL Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Dream 11, Team Form in Last Five Matches
- 9 The Toss Prediction
- 10 WEATHER REPORT/CONDITION
- 11 INJURY AND AVAILABILITY NEWS
- 12 From Both Sides of Winning Chances of Today Match
- 13 Live Score
- 14 PSL 2021, Match 1: Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators – When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
Full Match Info
Match Date: Saturday, 20 February 2021
The Match Time: 07:00 PM, GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Match Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Capacity: 34000 but allow 7500
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Related Article: Karachi Kings Match Schedule 2021-KK Full Time Table and Fixture
Team Quetta vs Karachi Kings T20 Match Preview and Reviews
PSL Team Quetta Gladiators have picked Faf du Plessis as a partial replacement for Chris Gayle and Hassan Khan as a partial replacement for Dale Steyn.
Team Quetta Gladiators won 4 and lost 5 of their matches in the round-robin stage of the last edition of the Pakistan Super League to finish at the 5th spot. Team Quetta Gladiators could not qualify for the playoffs.
QG batsman Azam Khan scored 150 runs for Quetta Gladiators in the last 5th edition of the Pakistan Super League at an average of 18 and a strike rate of 130. Captain Sarfaraz Ahmed scored 148 runs at 21.
Mohammad Hasnain got up 15 wickets for Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan Super League 2019-2020 at an economy rate of 8.97 and a strike rate of 12.
In the last 5 matches between the two teams PSL, Karachi Kings have won 2 and Quetta Gladiators have won 3.
Defending champions and PSL 5 winner Karachi Kings won 5 and lost 4 of their matches in the round-robin stage of the last edition of the Pakistan Super League to finish at the 2nd spot. Karachi Kings won the PSL final by 5 wickets.
Great batsman Babar Azam scored 369 runs for Karachi Kings in the last 5th edition of the Pakistan Super League at an average of 61 and a strike rate of 122. Powerful hitter Sharjeel Khan scored 191 runs at 23.
Fantastic fast bowler Mohammad Amir bagged 9 scalps from as many matches. Arshad Iqbal got up 9 wickets for Karachi Kings in the Pakistan Super League 2019-2020 at an economy rate of 6.86 and a strike rate of 10. Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings today match prediction.
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11, Team Squad and Full & All Players Name List
Tom Banton, Usman Khan Shinwari, Cameron Delport, Anwar Ali, Azam Khan, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Zahid Mahmood, Chris Gayle, Dale Steyn, Qais Ahmad, Abdul Nasir, Saim Ayub, Arish Ali Khan, Usman Khan, Faf du Plessis, Hassan Khan.
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11, Team Squad and Full & All Players Name List
Dan Christian, Chadwick Walton, Joe Clarke, Amir Yamin, Arshad Iqbal, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Mohammad Nabi, Noor Ahmad, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Ilyas, Zeeshan Malik, Qasim Akram
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
KARACHI KINGS – Babar Azam
Quetta Gladiators: Chris Gayle
PSL Both teams, along with their captains, are as following:
Quetta Gladiators – Sarfaraz Ahmed
Karachi Kings – Imad Wasim
KK VS QG PLAYING 11
Joe Clarke (VC)
Babar Azam (C)
Related Article: Quetta Gladiators Match Schedule 2021-QG Full Time Table and Fixture
Cricket Betting Tips and Match Predictions*
Who will win the toss? – Karachi Kings
Who will win? – Karachi Kings
Top Batsman (Runs Scored) – Azam Khan (Quetta Gladiators) Babar Azam (Karachi Kings),
Top Bowler (Wickets were taken) – Mohammad Hasnain (Quetta Gladiators) Mohammad Amir (Karachi Kings),
Most Sixes – Azam Khan (Quetta Gladiators) Sharjeel Khan (Karachi Kings),
Player of the Match – Babar Azam
Team Scores Batting first – Karachi Kings 180+, Quetta Gladiators 170+
Match Handicap Karachi Kings
The Karachi National Stadium is generally best for batting, especially in white-ball cricket, and the dry, hot weather should make sure it plays to prediction. This pitch is very suitable for decent batting orders. It is well prepared for wickets. Bowlers have to more struggle extremely hard for wickets in the ground.
Teams, PSL Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Dream 11, Team Form in Last Five Matches
Head to Head: H2H
Won by KK 03
Won by QG 07
No Result 0
Last 5 Matches Head to Head
QTG: W W L L W
KK: L L W W L
The Toss Prediction
Both teams won the toss and fielded 1st in their most recent matches at National Stadium Karachi, and they could both seem to do the equal at the start of this season.
On match day, the weather will be partly cloudy. In the daytime, the temperature expected to reach 30 °c, and at night time it reaches 21 °c, and it will be dry with no precipitation.
INJURY AND AVAILABILITY NEWS
There is no injury update from any player from both teams.
You may ask, Who will win Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators?
Quetta is very favorite because they have Chris Gayle:
Karachi Kings seems to have an edge in the bowling department. With the likes of bowlers Mohammad Amir in the squad, the Kings will be confident bowling at National Stadium in Karachi.
Quetta Gladiators have Chris Gayle and Azam Khan. Both play a significant role in their team.
From Both Sides of Winning Chances of Today Match
The performance of Karachi Kings had been outstanding in their previous match and had three matches in a now, so the winning chances of today’s match for Karachi Kings have increased. The equalization of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned underneath.
Quetta Gladiators have a 45% chance to win this match
Karachi Kings has 55% chances to win this match
PSL 2021, Match 1: Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators – When And Where To Watch, Live Streaming Details
Broadcast Details And Live Streaming KK vs QTG T20, 2021:
When and Where to Watch Live Streaming, Here are the details Of Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings 1ST Match Live
In Pakistan – 07:00 PM/19:00 PST
- PTV Sports will broadcast this PSL 2021 match live in Pakistan.
- In India – 07:30 PM/19:30 IST
- • Sony Pictures Networks India will provide the live broadcast of this PSL 2021 match in India.
- • SonyLIV will bring the live streaming of this match to India.
- All region of United Kingdom (UK) – 02:00 PM/14:00 GMT
- • Excellent channel Sky Sports (Sky Sports Cricket) will broadcast this PSL 2021 match live in United Kingdom (UK).
- In New Zealand – next day’s (21st February) 03:00 AM NZDT
- • Sports Channel Sky Network Television (Sky Sport 2) will give the live broadcast of this match to New Zealand.
- In Australia – next day’s (21st February) 01:00 AM AEDT
- • tapmad TV will telecast the live streaming service of this match in Australia.
- In the Caribbean region – 09:00 AM JAM; 10:00 AM ECT
- • Flow Sports will telecast this match live in the Caribbean region.
- In North America – 09:00 AM EST
- • Willow TV will bring the live broadcast of this match to the North American region, including the USA and Canada.
- In South Africa (also in Sub-Saharan Africa) – 04:00 PM/16:00 SAST
- • SuperSport will provide the live broadcast of this PSL match in complete Sub-Saharan Africa, including South Africa.
- In the Middle East and North Africa and Rest of World – Various times
- • tapmad TV will bring the live streaming service of this PSL 2021 match in the MENA (the Middle East and North Africa) and RoW (Rest of World) countries.
Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings today match prediction.