The PCB recommends that each team keep 20 to 30 players in a “secure bubble” Pakistan Cricket Board has announced these PSL 2022 Protocols for Covid-19 because they do not want play stops during the event. These precautionary measures are taken in advance. This is a really good step by PCB.
The seventh edition of the Pakistan Super League begins amid a renewed coronavirus outbreak in the country. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has released a new document advising SOPs for managing Coronavirus infections.
Related: PSL 2022 Protocols for Covid-19 and PSL Englishmen Players 2022 and Which Is Better IPL or PSL-IPL vs PSL Comparison & Budget
Euro T20 Slam reported Wednesday that each PSL team will be allowed to have 20 players.
Here is the question raised,
What will be COVID-19 protocols for Pakistan Super League 2022?
- Players who test positive for Coronavirus will have to isolate for ten days, and a substitute will be selected from the secure bubble.
- In the supplemental draft, each team will select two more players on Thursday and Friday.
- Sources confirm that South African cricketers will be available for the duration of the PSL.
- For the matches between Karachi and Lahore, PCB will fly two teams at a time on chartered flights.
- In response to sources, the PCB says a match can proceed even if eight out of a squad of 20 players test positive. In place of the players who tested positive for COVID-19, the eleventh and twelfth players will fill in.
- When nine members of the squad test positive for COVID-19, the match will be called off. The match may still continue in the event of an emergency.
- Each team is advised to keep 20 to 30 players in the hotel’s “secure bubble.”
Here was all detail about PSL 2022 Protocols for Covid-19. Remember. Pakistan Super League is going to start on 27 January 2022. All teams will arrive on 15 January in Karachi. Players of all teams will quarantine for 7 days.
Related: PSL Schedule 2022
Hello, I am a blogger and event manager.