The PCB recommends that each team keep 20 to 30 players in a “secure bubble” Pakistan Cricket Board has announced these PSL 2022 Protocols for Covid-19 because they do not want play stops during the event. These precautionary measures are taken in advance. This is a really good step by PCB.
The seventh edition of the Pakistan Super League begins amid a renewed coronavirus outbreak in the country. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has released a new document advising SOPs for managing Coronavirus infections.
Euro T20 Slam reported Wednesday that each PSL team will be allowed to have 20 players.
Here is the question raised,
What will be COVID-19 protocols for Pakistan Super League 2022?
- Players who test positive for Coronavirus will have to isolate for ten days, and a substitute will be selected from the secure bubble.
- In the supplemental draft, each team will select two more players on Thursday and Friday.
- Sources confirm that South African cricketers will be available for the duration of the PSL.
- For the matches between Karachi and Lahore, PCB will fly two teams at a time on chartered flights.
- In response to sources, the PCB says a match can proceed even if eight out of a squad of 20 players test positive. In place of the players who tested positive for COVID-19, the eleventh and twelfth players will fill in.
- When nine members of the squad test positive for COVID-19, the match will be called off. The match may still continue in the event of an emergency.
- Each team is advised to keep 20 to 30 players in the hotel’s “secure bubble.”
Here was all detail about PSL 2022 Protocols for Covid-19. Remember. Pakistan Super League is going to start on 27 January 2022. All teams will arrive on 15 January in Karachi. Players of all teams will quarantine for 7 days.
Related: PSL Schedule 2022
Hello, I am a blogger and event manager.