Here is the List of Team Players Who Will No Longer Participate in PSL 2020. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has made several changes to the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 over Coronavirus fears. While there are schedule changes and several players are leaving the country, you know, PSL will go on without any delays.
The following decisions have been adopted by the PCB earlier today:
- The Pakistan Super League 2020 will proceed as planned, including tonight’s Multan Sultans versus Peshawar Zalmi match, which will commence at the National Stadium at 8 pm
- The game will play behind closed doors, and only event accredited personnel will be allowed to enter the venue
- All players and players support personnel who have given the option to withdraw from the HBL PSL 2020 should they desire to do so.
The following players have to date confirmed they would not take any further part in the HBL PSL 2020:
- Quetta Gladiators – Jason Roy and Tymal Mills
- Karachi Kings – Alex Hales
- Team Peshawar Zalmi – Tom Banton, Carlos Brathwaite, Liam Dawson, James Foster (coach), Lewis Gregory and Liam Livingstone
- MS-Multan Sultans – Rilee Rossouw and James Vince
Thanks to almighty Allah:
- No player has to date tested positive+ for Coronavirus( covid-19 )
Latest News-PSL 2020:
- As per the event regulations & Law, the teams will be allowed player replacements, which will have to be approved by the Event Technical Committee
- No discussion has taken place as yet with regards to the upcoming Pakistan Cup One-Day Tournament and home international matches against Bangladesh.
Here’s the List of Team Players Who Will No Longer Participate in PSL 2020.