Here is the confirmed England Squad for T20 World Cup 2021, Schedule, Date, Venue, Time. As cricket lovers have been waiting with bated breath, the much-awaited ICC T20 World Cup 2021 will be held in UAE and Oman starting October 17 and going through November 14, 2021. This event will feature 16 of the best T20 teams from around the world whereas the defending champions are West Indies.
Additionally, England will compete at the 2021 ICC T20 World Cup. The appearance of this team is a real threat to all other emerging teams in this tournament. England is one of the most dangerous T20 sides in the world.
The other teams in Group 1 of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 are Australia, South Africa, and West Indies. For England to qualify for the knockout stage of this thrilling tournament, they must win at least three matches.
- Chris Silverwood
England t20 captain
- Eoin Morgan
England Cricket Team Squad 2021
|7||Liam Livingstone||All Rounder|
|10||Adil Rashid||All Rounder|
|13||David Willey||All Rounder|
|14||Chris Woakes||All Rounder|
- Tom Curran,
- Liam Dawson,
- James Vince
T20 World Cup 2021 England Schedule Detail: Time Table, Fixtures, Date, match list and Time
Super 12 matches:
- 23 October 2021 – England vs West Indies, Dubai International Stadium, 6 pm local/2 pm GMT
- English vs. B2, Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Stadium, October 27, 2021, 2 pm/10 am
- England vs Australia, October 30, 2021, Dubai Cricket Stadium, 2 pm/6 pm
- England vs Australia, Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, 6 p.m./2 p.m., November 1, 2021
- England vs South Africa, Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, 6 pm/2 pm, November 6, 2021
Prior to the T20 World Cup 2021, England will play two warm-up matches: The first will be against India on October 18 at the Dubai International Stadium, with the match beginning at 6 pm local time.
Here was the confirmed England Squad for T20 World Cup 2021, Schedule, Date, Venue, Time.
All about Cricket Lates Updated
Hello, I am a blogger and event manager.